Thursday, July 8, 2010

Long Awaited Updates

Well lets see...
I turned 2, and tried to figure out if I like vanilla or chocolate cake more...more trials neededWe took a family vacation to Branson, and I got a surprise "Little Einstiens" IN THE CAR


I rocked

Then I ROCKED!







Helped Daddy read a menu or two


I hope we come back with Aiden
Caught up on some Z's






Rode my first rides
They we AWSOME!!!
Had my first milkshake

More Einsteins


Hanging out back home with my blankie


Still LOVE bathtime, I try to get as dirty as possible to ensure tub time


Had a guys day at the Rough Riders Game


Held a tiger

Seen lots of animals

Chased GiGi around

Many Ikea trips for cool stuff

Tried to figure out why we have all of these VHS tapes with no VHS player

Still working on that one



Made some new friends
Working on my future career as a champion eater
Well, that's about it...see you soon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at these
κατασκευή eshop

Unknown said...

So glad to see Collin was able to update us! He is one big boy! Can't wait to see Aiden join him! :)

yumsbyannie said...

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG. I NEED SOME FOLLOWERS! RECIPES, PLACES TO EAT AND SO MUCH MORE!

http://yumsbyannie.blogspot.com/
http://bourdainmediumraw.com/essays/view/1508